Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Butterflies in the tummy!

 

****! the expletive is a result of the few butterflies who seem to be wreaking havoc in my tummy right now! You know that feeling when you are trying to keep everything in your tummy down but they seem to be having a party of their own! 

Have been having a few of these riots in my big fat tummy lately!

I remember feeling like this when I sat on one of the rides in the amusement park last year....you can't control the excitement...you can't decide if you want it at all, you aren't sure if you want it to stop! Hell, you aren't even sure if you won't go back to the ride to experience the feeling all over again! 

So a lot of things seem to be happening...a lot of changes...and I always thought I had a huge problem accepting change...then I turned 30-1 and I realized that I could live with any thing life had to offer :P

Honestly, not just griping as a woman on the wrong side of 25...but life takes an about turn when you reach the ripe age of 29. :)

I'm deviating again....So, like I was saying...this time round the butterflies have had quite a few occasions to party.

Let me not be a party pooper and spoil their fun...I wont spill the beans on the reason for their celebration either! All I'll say is...on account of my old age, could the adult larva please keep the noise down? :D 

Oh! and I'll heartily welcome any suggestions that you may have to tame these lil wild things a wee bit!


3 comments:

prachi said...

@ ashu: hahha...well, that is the first suggestion for a start! hehehe!

as for spilling the beans...here goes :) i am super duper excited abt joining accenture...its like going to college all over again...you know at FCS there was everybody already...and then even at NIIT, it wasn't entirely new...

now this is a new sensation! i mean dunno how to describe...its strangely scarily sweet!

beyond words said...

hi prachi :)
how u doin...
its keerti, ur ex colleague from fcs- damn it :P !
glad i foudn ur blog n congratulations for accenture !

prachi said...

hey keerti! its great to get in touch with u again!

how r u? and where are u :D