Tuesday, February 2, 2010

30-1 knocking Series: Episode 2

 

The Scent of Something

The second episode from the 30-1 series!  

Was randomly going through blogs online and came across one that was in the same league as my blog! It was witty, engaging, and different from the run of the mill stuff you readily get! :P
I don't think I want to share the link! not when you have a better option available in my blog! Besides, for a change, I have made up my mind to be heavily inspired from this blog in future :P Lucky ***tard, I'd say!  

When you reach the ripe age of...(its okay prachi, you can do this!) 29, (there, I said it!), you kind of believe that you know all that there is to know about life, marriage, relationships, bla bla bla. People often approach you to seek your expert advice! I don't think any body's ever felt let down after one of my pravachan sessions.  

Anyway, so I thought I'd share my thorough knowledge of perfumes. I'm dispensing with this precious bit of information that may also answer the most perplexing question of all times...What to look for in a relationship?  

Here goes! We'll start with the discourse on perfumes first....why perfumes? Just coz I want to! :)
The picture above owes its presence to the following description:    

"Perfumes are generally composed of three different fragrances called notes,  which makes up for a harmonious scent. The top note or the head note is the scent you get immediately after you apply the perfume and remains with you for the next few minutes to an hour. Then, it makes way for what is called the middle note or the heart note, which is the main body of the perfume that kicks in once the top note starts to fade; this scent can last for many hours. Eventually as the heart note grows lighter, you start to smell the base note of the perfume. The base note is the underlying tone of the perfume and brings depth to a perfume. Over time, the top note and the heart note soften and the base note is the scent left at the end of the day."


Now, the pearls of wisdom…

“You should look for the base note in your partner! When all else fades away that is what matters...”

The applause is almost ringing in my ears!

 


 

2 comments:

ravish yadav said...

thanks for a wonderful advice as u said nobody felt like let down....

prachi said...

@ ravish: :) well, i hope u meant it in a nice way..since i am ussually sarcastic on my blog!

@ ashu: i still haven't forgiven u for wanting to play dumb charade with me! huh!