Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rakhi this year...


Like always, I was looking forward to Rakhi...knew my bank balance would increase considerably...was not disappointed...

Had the customary snapping session with my brother Akshat, we were clicked with morose faces with our parents taking a dig at us! Was followed by a silent lunch together...and a few hours later we were back to our normal selves :P Its becoming a sort of tradition now...

What I had not expected was to have another brother so late in my life...dont get me wrong my mom hasn't added to the roost...i tied rakhi to ayush so... :D

i know the concept of rakhi brothers is sort of dying and before yesterday I would have sniggered at anyone who would suggest a thing like that. But, I felt really nice.

That moron called me early in the morning and said he wanted to meet. :) I just took a rakhi with me on the spur of the moment...all dressed up and all haan!

Tied the rakhi for him and it felt great...I mean u know one of those tender moments you never want to confess to :) but im feeling courageous today! so, admitting...in fact, I even had the %$*** to message him and tell him how I felt :P imagine told Ayush that! I think the guy's completely changed now...completely lost his sting...so told me in as unlike a manner as possible for him...I felt great too :D

Kind of a sweet experience...will cherish it...!


No comments: