Monday, March 2, 2009

The Trip that Almost Didn’t Happen….




For your convenience and mine…let me divide this post into two parts (Professional hazard of over three years of organizing content into logical chunks!) The first part is the Sequence of Events that Precede the Trip and the second part is well, The Trip itself. I thought I’d add another part devoted to Ms Malik, my companion…but I am sure that after reading this post, you will realize that madam definitely merits a whole post to herself!  J


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...itna sab kuch ho gaya.....
Aur tu bolti hain ki mujhe batane se trip cancel hote hain........

Jai Mata Di :)

Soumik

prachi said...

@ashu: yaar im sure i wont be able to do justice to your highness if I write about you :D

the other post will be published soon very soon my lady!

@Saumik: hahaah...buddy u mentioned yourself, when I discuss a trip with you, it gets canceled! This time, we went! howzzat?