Monday, October 12, 2009

My Life!





*“I started my journey from frustration and curiosity and I have traversed over my fear of starting something new. Along the way I also crossed finding something new and I have reached losing something new…along the way…managed to meet pride…”

Years ago when I was in school, my teacher asked our class which animal each of us identified ourselves with. I replied a squirrel coz it minds its own business and keeps out of others’ way. Although that would not be my answer now, but its amazing how I chanced upon a book about a squirrel that managed to teach me quite a bit about my own life. The quote above is from the same book, Zapp: The squirrel who wanted to fly.


I am ending this post here...I know its abrupt...but life's like that...there is no beginning and no end...it is a series of nows...






2 comments:

Rachit Kinger said...

Hey was just browsing through some blogs when I came across yours and was pleasantly surprised to read a mention of my book - Zapp, the squirrel who wanted to fly.

Its always a pleasure to hear such feedback ...... Glad that you liked the book.

Thanks.
Rachit

prachi said...

Hi rachit! i thought your bok told a very sweet story in a manner as simple as possible! :)

looking forward to more such stories from u! have u written any more books?