Saturday, May 16, 2009

A nice surprise :)

On Friday Poonam very sweetly took me to my most favorite place in the world (after jammu that is) Big Chill!

It was so spontaneous...she just said lets go if you want! we walked down quite a bit...and she hates walking...i was too excited about the whole thing to mind her cribbing! 

ANd then we were at Khan market...i love this place...something draws me to it...what else Big Chill!

And then i was at BIg Chill...could not wait to order all the goodies...but settled for my favoritest dessert...their chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and coffee ice cream...i think poonam was talking, I did not listen...was too busy relishing my dessert! one bite and mmmmmmmm...

wish could explain what a feeling it was...the right word may not be suitable for a public platform like blogger! But, I use it often to describe great sumptuous ravishing food :D

It felt great being at Big Chill that evening...And to top it all, we went to CP after that, nothng could be a better end to the evening.

Thanks once again for the lovely evening Poonam!


No comments: